We currently have no open vacancies
Thanks for your interest in joining our team. There are currently no open vacancies for roles at Avnio. However if you would like to send a copy of your CV, we will notify you as soon as an appropriate vacancy becomes available.
Open Positions (1)
We're currently hiring for the following roles.
Customer Success Manager
Avnio RFx is the only 100% Salesforce-native Request for Proposal automated solution, helping organisations win more of the right business by answering complex RFPs in seconds and turning your company knowledge into your most valuable asset. Avnio believes in passionate innovation at all times, while creating the best RFP automation solution by listening to our clients and delivering what they need. Built by a team that has worked with proposals, presales, RFPs, and security questionnaires for many years.
As an Avnio Customer Success Manager, you will be key in helping us with the Customer Success processes & delivery. You will be working closely with our valued clients to provide them with advice and support with a focus on their success, expansions, and renewals. As a thought leader and an advisor, you must know the company’s products inside out to help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our products to deliver a ROI and maximise adoption.
Amongst many other exciting duties, you will be expected to deliver on the following:
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to drive Customer Success outcomes and strategies
- Increase renewal rates, identify and deliver on upsell opportunities and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall account health scores
- Advocate for the customer within Avnio
- Identify key performance metrics to understand customer contact and account health
- Proactively Identify any customers with low health and develop improvement plans to restore their confidence and lower churn risks.
- Ensure that all customers receive efficient, professional, high quality and consistent support in accordance with the Service Level Agreements
- Attend and organise Monthly/Quarterly review meetings with customers
- Go to person for escalation, general issues, enquiries and complaints
- Alert management team regarding any customer issues when necessary
- Review products/enhancements that are available and would be beneficial to the customer
- Regularly feedback customer suggestions and improvements to Product, Delivery and Sales
- A Minimum of 2+ years of Account Management, Customer Success or similar experience
- Experience working within a B2B SaaS company is preferred
- Startup journey experience
- A passion for the customer: You will need to be continuously learning Avnio products and capabilities, along with industry issues and trends to ensure customer value
- RFP/Tender experience is a plus!
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM’s
- Strategic thinking, able to advise and meet long/short-term goals with each customer.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be effective and maintain strong internal and external relationships working in a global, virtual setting
- Proven ability of retention and upsell
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player
Hours, salary and benefits
- You’ll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; based from Home or in our Central London office
- Avnio has a large US Customer Base, so while you control your diary and work mostly UK hours, you’ll be expected to make calls in the evening, if that’s when the customer is available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
Avnio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Avnio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to Avnio employees. Avnio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Did we grab your attention?
If you would like an amazing career with one of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups, working in a company with a great culture where our people are at the heart of our success then please fill in the form to the right and simply tell us why we should hire you.