We Know that You'll Love it Here
Innovate, learn, have fun and grow an amazing career in the process.
Open Positions (2)
We're currently hiring for the following roles.
Account Executive, EMEA
The Account Executive at Avnio will act as a consultant to prospective and existing customers through an evaluation of our growing solution set. They will be responsible for new logo acquisition as well as expanding our existing customer portfolio to drive revenue within the assigned territory of our Enterprise segment. This is an opportunity to be a change maker by influencing the market, the company and our customers on their RFP transformational journey.
- Establish, build and maintain executive relationships to form strategic partnerships and influence long-term strategy
- Direct and execute the expansion of strategic opportunities to maintain consistent pipeline growth and conversion to deliver revenue expectations for the territory
- Provide business insight and consultative selling techniques to assist our customers in discovering the ROI of our product suite
- Create strategies that challenge our customers to modernize and grow their business. This will require exploration and an understanding of complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Proactively provide trusted thought leadership to target accounts, to maintain relationships that fuel upsell opportunities
- Sell wide in an organization – Avnio’s value proposition is exponential across business units
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Avnio solutions.
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of our solutions
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS or cloud software sales, with a track record of successfully managing and closing large, complex deals
- Proven selling success in a technical, multi-product environment
- Consultative and solution selling expertise
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers and brand ambassadors
- Consistent track record of overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of Avnio's customers, commit to their success, and relentlessly work to drive adoption within their organization.
- Lead, drive, and manage change within large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for customers’ executive sponsor(s)
- Ensure seamless transition from pre- to post-sales, setting customer up for success
- Remove adoption roadblocks by understanding challenges and recommending solutions
- Ensure high level of impact and client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Up to 20% travel could be required
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, strategic account management and executive engagement
- Project Management and/or Consultant experience preferred
- Experience with technology stack and customisation of: Salesforce (MUST), RFP Solutions or other middleware type platforms.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
Did we grab your attention?
If you would like an amazing career with one of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups, working in a company with a great culture where our people are at the heart of our success then please fill in the form to the right and simply tell us why we should hire you.